A Compassionate Personal Injury Attorney With Extensive Experience
A personal injury can leave you with countless questions and uncertainties. You may be wondering how you can afford your medical bills when you can’t work. With severe injuries, you might be facing a lengthy road to recovery or lifelong complications. Getting legal help is an essential step in pursuing the financial recovery you need to make the road ahead smoother.
Attorney Morgan Whitlock of Whitlock Law, LLC, has spent more than a decade fighting for injury victims and their families throughout Maryland and Virginia. Based in Silver Spring, her experience encompasses a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Traffic accidents: Whether you were injured in an auto accident, semi-truck collision, bicycle accident, motorcycle crash or any other kind of motor vehicle accident, you can count on Ms. Whitlock to help you hold the right parties accountable.
- Dangerous premises: If you were injured as a result of slippery floors, uncleared ice, uneven flooring, unsafe stairs or other dangerous property conditions, you may have a claim against the property owner. Ms. Whitlock can help with any kind of premises liability claim.
- Dog bites: Animal attacks can cause lifelong physical and emotional scars. Attorney Whitlock knows how to navigate the legal intricacies of these types of cases.
- Debilitating injuries: Catastrophic injuries like burns, amputations, paralysis and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) take an extreme toll on victims and their families. Ms. Whitlock can work to relieve the immense financial burden of these injuries by helping you pursue adequate compensation.
- Fatal injuries: After the tragic loss of a loved one, you deserve capable, compassionate representation. Ms. Whitlock can guide you through a wrongful death claim to seek accountability and justice on behalf of your loved one.
Securing Sufficient Compensation At Trial
It is a common tactic by insurance companies to attempt to pressure accident victims into accepting inadequate settlement offers. Ms. Whitlock has earned a reputation as an effective litigator. Every year, she takes approximately 100 cases to trial. The cases she accepts range in complexity from relatively straightforward and minor accidents to cases involving multiple liable parties and major personal injury. As your lawyer, she will work hard for you, whether in court or settlement negotiations.
The Advantage Of Working With A Solo Practitioner
At Whitlock Law, LLC, you will work directly with attorney Whitlock, not a paralegal or associate. You won’t be left anxiously awaiting the status of your case. Ms. Whitlock will give you regular status updates and respond promptly to your questions and concerns. You will benefit from her extensive personal injury experience through all stages of your case, from start to finish.
For Fair Treatment After An Accident, Call Whitlock Law, LLC
Call 301-960-3874 or contact the firm online to schedule a free case review with Ms. Whitlock. Because she handles personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you won’t have to pay any legal fees upfront.